Author Topic: Making Money with AWB  (Read 37039 times)

Offline Don

Re: Making Money with AWB
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2010, 01:35:13 PM »
gavn8r

I think it's great you have started a step-by-step report of how you get along, as this will surely help me and other new members who come along after you.

Having the more experienced members comment on your venture is just terrific..!!

Being interested in earning money, as we all are *lol* - I noticed you started to earned between $.10 and $5.00 a day from adsene. I have sites well placed on Google that have never seen $5 a day.

Did you earn every day after day 2?

Anyway - a great thread and I'll be looking in regulary.

Cheers and all the best to you, and everyone else!

Don

Offline Jeremy

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2010, 01:43:17 PM »
Don, what kind of sites do you have? It sounds a bit unrealistic for me that well ranked Automatic Website Builder sites do not make $5 per day... Maybe you have AdSense disabled? :D

Offline no_dj

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2010, 04:13:06 PM »
Don, what are your niches? How many visitors do you have?

Offline Don

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2010, 11:39:03 AM »
Don, what kind of sites do you have? It sounds a bit unrealistic for me that well ranked Automatic Website Builder sites do not make $5 per day... Maybe you have AdSense disabled? :D

Jeremy

I'd better clear this up right away.... my sites are ordinary "WP blogs" and NOT the software and modules from AdsenseBoy.

I can't start using his products until Friday - that's why I am trying to get as much info as I can.

I apologise for the confusion, but as I say - my sites rank rank well, but they are NOT sites created or run by AdsenseBoy's products.

They SOON will be :)

I see there is a lot to learn, but when my own sites make zilch, I'm willing to learn from those that are already successful.

Cheers and thanks,

Don

Offline Don

« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2010, 11:45:41 AM »
Don, what are your niches? How many visitors do you have?

no_dj

I have several niches from health, weight, fitness, digital products, fitness, credit cards, rvs... all placed very well on Google, (1st page), but not being online that long I really do need to fill in some gaps.

I think having found AdsenseBoy, and reading all the success stories on here, I'll be able to turn the tide.

It's great that others, like yourself are willing to share your experiences.

Thanks for responding,

Don

Offline Thomas

« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2010, 02:32:37 PM »
How it comes that your well ranked sites do not make any income? I realize you do NOT use AdSenseBoy software yet, but it sites have high rankings in good niches they should produce a nice income anyways...

Offline Don

« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2010, 05:36:03 AM »
How it comes that your well ranked sites do not make any income? I realize you do NOT use AdSenseBoy software yet, but it sites have high rankings in good niches they should produce a nice income anyways...

Thomas

That's the "$64,000 question"... if I knew that I wouldn't be here.

Obviously, it has to be traffic and conversion - but I only started online last year and knew nothing about making money online. So, what little I do know, is what I have "learned" along the way and I have spent a lot of time and money - as most here have, I guess - always needing the final solution.

I know it seems absurd that I can have sites ranked so high, but it is the truth and the content is all unique, so I guess keywords play their part also.

I know how to make/create wordpress sites and basic html sites the hard way ... as in, 1 page at a time, but that's all I know.

Sadly, my html sites have all been hacked twice so I was in the process of swapping them all over to WordPress and while surfing for something or other I stumbled across adsenseboy and found my way to this forum.

And now - hopefully - things will turn around as it they have done for you :)

By the way - I read an older post of yours where you mentioned your earlier earnings - that was more than all my sites have given together..!

I really like to read others success stories and how they solve issues.

Hats off!  ;)

Offline Thomas

« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2010, 05:58:53 AM »
Oh well, it's never easy to get started. If I only knew the things (which I know right now) before... Anyhow, you should always be ready for some issues. Even now (after long months of experience) I face problems sometimes. It especially happens when I think of some "extraordinary" ideas in money making :) But it's the only way to find things which really work!

Offline Don

« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2010, 06:54:24 AM »
Oh well, it's never easy to get started. If I only knew the things (which I know right now) before... Anyhow, you should always be ready for some issues. Even now (after long months of experience) I face problems sometimes. It especially happens when I think of some "extraordinary" ideas in money making :) But it's the only way to find things which really work!

Thomas

I agree but my experimenting "stopped working" when my sites hit top spot and I've been hitting a wall ever since.  That's why I'm happy to be behind you guys who have been there, done that!

Once I earn my own ca$h so to speak, then I might try experimenting again.

As of now, finding a product owner, support system AND fellow successful users all backing each other up is something I have never seen before and "it feels kinda nice" knowing that it all works.

You know what I mean ;)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 06:55:08 AM by Don »

Offline JagMan

« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2010, 09:29:36 AM »
Yeah, it works if you can afford spending some time to build new sites, research keywords, etc. This kind of money making isn't very easy, but as soon as you understand the basics, everything gets better and better every day :)

I don't know if you have a copy of Webmaster Book ( http://www.webmasterbok.net/ ), so here is the quote I love the most:

Here are good news: you WILL start making money online (it's the main purpose of this book), but don't expect to see the results tomorrow. Don't expect to see the results after one or two weeks. You should see the results after one month or more, but it will take much longer for thousands of dollars to be wired into your banking account. For example, I started making good cash only after 2 years. Long term isn't it? Well, it was worth waiting, believe me.

Offline Don

« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2010, 09:35:53 AM »
Yeah, it works if you can afford spending some time to build new sites, research keywords, etc. This kind of money making isn't very easy, but as soon as you understand the basics, everything gets better and better every day :)

I don't know if you have a copy of Webmaster Book ( http://www.webmasterbok.net/ ), so here is the quote I love the most:

Here are good news: you WILL start making money online (it's the main purpose of this book), but don't expect to see the results tomorrow. Don't expect to see the results after one or two weeks. You should see the results after one month or more, but it will take much longer for thousands of dollars to be wired into your banking account. For example, I started making good cash only after 2 years. Long term isn't it? Well, it was worth waiting, believe me.

JagMan

Hi there! No, I don't have the book - yet.

Thanks for your input and adsenseboy has repeatedly let me know that this is not a get-rich-quick scheme.

As for putting in the time and effort - I will - that's a cert!

I appreciate you taking time out to come with your constructive comments.

All the best from my end!

Offline gavn8r

« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2010, 08:07:58 AM »
Sorry I've been gone for so long.  I just wanted to chime in and say that I got my first check from Google yesterday.  $126.18.  This is from the three sites that I've put up so far.  I've been too busy with my day job to put anything else up.  But getting the check in the mail has given me some incentive.  I'm going to try to put up a few more this week.

Offline gavn8r

« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2010, 08:20:15 AM »
gavn8r

I think it's great you have started a step-by-step report of how you get along, as this will surely help me and other new members who come along after you.

Having the more experienced members comment on your venture is just terrific..!!

Being interested in earning money, as we all are *lol* - I noticed you started to earned between $.10 and $5.00 a day from adsene. I have sites well placed on Google that have never seen $5 a day.

Did you earn every day after day 2?

Anyway - a great thread and I'll be looking in regulary.

Cheers and all the best to you, and everyone else!

Don

Don-  The up to $5 a day earning I was doing was from a slough of other sites I have with Adwords ads on them.  Each site probably made $.25 on their best day.  Now my average has moved from a range of $.10 to $5 to at least $2 to about $5.  I've let this project slip a little in the past month or so, but I'm back on track as of today.

Offline Don

« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2010, 12:37:26 PM »

Don-  The up to $5 a day earning I was doing was from a slough of other sites I have with Adwords ads on them.  Each site probably made $.25 on their best day.  Now my average has moved from a range of $.10 to $5 to at least $2 to about $5.  I've let this project slip a little in the past month or so, but I'm back on track as of today.

gavn8r -

Nice to hear from you again - with an update.

It's encoutaging to see how the "older" members get along... it kinda shines the beacon for us others to follow.

I have spent several days gathering keywords for my proposed site, and have spent 2 days getting my first site on line. I find it tough going at the moment and wish it was easier to know what to do.

But I can see your income has taken a real turn for the better :)

Do you want to tell how many sites you have?

Keep the updates coming ;)

Best wishes.

Offline gavn8r

« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2010, 12:48:35 PM »
Hi Don-

I still just have three going right now.  My plan for this weekend is to get three more up.  The more times you do it, the easier it is.  My advice is to organize categories/keywords before you set up the site.  If you do that work ahead of time, it's a snap to set up a site.

-GF

Offline Jeremy

« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2010, 12:55:44 PM »
Totally agree! It's smarter to take time organizing categories/keywords than building new sites randomly.

Offline gavn8r

« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2010, 11:34:17 AM »
Just thought I'd chime in to report that I had my first day where my earning went above $5.  Yesterday I made $6.17.  On top of that, one of my AWB sites (I only have a few... but that is going to change very soon) get about 200 visits a day and has an Alexa rating of 5.5M.  All on a site that I'd just set up and forgotten about.  Pretty cool, huh? 

I need to get about 20 more of these sites up and running.

Offline Don

« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2010, 12:53:45 PM »
Hi gavn8r & Jeremy -

I started to create sites a few days ago and had "awb newbie hiccups", as some do *lol*

I haven't added analytics as I am not interested at the moment.

Yeah ~ it certainy does help to do the preparatory work first.

I managed to create 14 sites yesterday and 7 today - with about 5-7 categories each and my total is now up to 26.

@gavn8r - How long have you waited to get your $6.17 day? Yes - it's cool :) Well done!

Another 20 sites would be great all giving the same ... (your round?) \_/

@Jeremy - I posted a thread in general chat earlier today to see if people would discuss what settings they use in "module settings" and "page content settings" ... take a look ;)

I added one WordPress blog to the social modules to see what happens with that.

It'll be interesting to follow you guys and see how things develop and I would like to say thanks for your input - it will surely help others too.

Great stuff!

Offline Don

« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2010, 12:58:12 PM »
Sorry I've been gone for so long.  I just wanted to chime in and say that I got my first check from Google yesterday.  $126.18.  This is from the three sites that I've put up so far.  I've been too busy with my day job to put anything else up.  But getting the check in the mail has given me some incentive.  I'm going to try to put up a few more this week.

I didn't notice this post - that's great news and here's to many more of them ;)

Here's hoping your cheque grows each month now.

^5

Offline Jeremy

« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2010, 02:51:26 PM »

That's very nice to hear. If you got $126 running 3 sites only, imagine your income running 30 or 300 sites. Good luck!