Author Topic: Hi newbie introducing himself.  (Read 2627 times)

Offline realtraffic2000

Hi newbie introducing himself.
« on: July 16, 2010, 02:41:47 PM »
Hello everyone. Realtraffic 2000 here. I have recently purchased AWB and BCP. I have them both setup and learning how they work. So far, I really like this software and the great support that comes with it. Looking forward to getting to know and work with everyone. Wishing everyone the best.

Offline no_dj

Re: Hi newbie introducing himself.
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 03:22:34 PM »
Hey realtraffic2000 and welcome to the forum!

You are not the only who loves client support service which comes with your order. I must say that AdSenseBoy offers outstanding pre-sales and after-sales support.

Offline JagMan

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 08:25:51 AM »
If you read some cool strategies covered in webmaster book, I'm sure you will be fine. How many AWB powered sites do you run now?

Offline Matthew

• eBGenius Team
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2010, 12:02:24 PM »
realtraffic2000, thank you for your kind words. I realize that you may have some questions how to get the best results possible, so please don't hesitate and ask - me and other forum members will do everything humanly possible to show you the right way :)
Matthew,
CEO & Founder

Offline realtraffic2000

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2010, 02:15:58 PM »
Thanks to everyone for a warm welcome.  This is my first time attempting this. I only have one domain setup and working at this time. I call it my training site.  My first question and anyone is welcome to reply.  where and how do i put links in my pages for example like Commission Junction, ClickBank, ect. How many links can I put in?

Thanks for the help.

realtraffic2000

Offline Matthew

• eBGenius Team
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2010, 02:25:24 PM »
It's possible to add any type of custom content (like banner ads, etc.) to AdSense Money Maker or Automatic Website Builder powered sites anytime. Custom content could be added using one of these methods:

1. Open files from /templates/TEMPLATE_NAME/ directory using any HTML editor and make any changes you need. Save modified files and upload them back to your website.

2. Use 'Manage Page Content' section in administration interface to find page which needs to be changed. Make changes you need and save modified page (please note this feature is available with Automatic Website Builder only).
Matthew,
CEO & Founder