Author Topic: Today I Took My First Step...  (Read 61072 times)

Offline Don

Re: Today I Took My First Step...
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2010, 10:53:00 AM »
Don,
I've start building my site from august and already 251 pages indexed. It's took about 1 month to get my site at rank 3 page 1. Another site still in progress to get high ranking in google.

Talk about surprised..! Interested as well.

Is your site an AWB site..?  It must be a great niche to be in :)

I just use the relevant modules - they take care of that kind of thing.

Your one site is making 10 times more than at least 70 of my sites all together (!!)

At the moment, I am prepared to wait another month or so to see what my intial sites will make.

Why haven't you created a lot more sites? If they were all winners like the one you have you'd be quite well off every month.

Some of my sites have quite a few pages too, but I am 2 months "behind" you.

I am certainly happy for you that you are doing so well with one site -- I reckon you should create several more.

Keep us upto date on how you do... newer members will also be interested in success stories :D

Catch you next time round ;)

« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 10:55:56 AM by Don »

Offline no_dj

« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2010, 11:54:34 AM »
mysaidi79, you must be a genius in keywords/niches research!

Offline Don

« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2010, 05:15:46 PM »
This is for informational purposes for those that are interested.

After reading saidi's post I checked a few of my earlier sites that are between 5-6 weeks old.

I am no fan of checking sites to see how well they do as it takes a lot of time and this was part of the several reasons why I joined the AWB community. Because most sites should make money once they are "in the system".

Anyway - I only checked a few sites as I don't have time to check them all and there were a few surprises.

I  see that my very first site, (main domain), is at number 1 on page 1 of Google and the 2nd and 3rd sites - same keywords in the domain name but .com and .net are also on page 1 - at number 9 and number 10.

My 4th site is also on page 1 but only for the exact search, i.e: "domain keywords"

Also an exact search - I have a .org at nr 1 on page 1 that has pushed the .com amd .net versions of the same domain name down the page.

Of course, all this may, or may not change - I don't know but the thing is AWB does get the site ranking well in a relatively short and natural time frame.

I still have no plans to add analytics or do a great amount of checking as I am satisfied producing lots of sites and I find the checking and analising aspect very daunting.

The idea that AWB sites are automatic, (once they have been created and launched), was a big plus for me.

I know - there are +'s and -'s with this method, as there are with everything else.

I just think that if the AWB sites produce some cash then that is fine - after all - a domain name is soon paid for :)

Best wishes to all..!!

Offline mysaidi79

« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2010, 06:25:43 PM »
Very important things is you have to find keyword with high demand keyword (above 8000 searches per month) and low competitor(below 100,000 result). Forget about earnings per click you'll get. That's randomization. If you get competitor below 50,000 that is bonus. Don't waste time, build pages use that keyword and keep doing SEO for that pages. No need to purchase new domain for new keyword. Use same domain at pages section.

I use AWB for my site and blog comment poster for promotion. Also Third party software for bookmarking(bookmarking demon).

Also i do manually for blog comment to support my software. :)

Offline Don

« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2010, 06:49:53 PM »
Very important things is you have to find keyword with high demand keyword (above 8000 searches per month) and low competitor(below 100,000 result). Forget about earnings per click you'll get. That's randomization. If you get competitor below 50,000 that is bonus. Don't waste time, build pages use that keyword and keep doing SEO for that pages. No need to purchase new domain for new keyword. Use same domain at pages section.

I use AWB for my site and blog comment poster for promotion. Also Third party software for bookmarking(bookmarking demon).

Also i do manually for blog comment to support my software. :)

What service do you use to compile your keyword lists?

Offline Don

« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2010, 10:00:00 AM »
Hey saidi -

I also get my keywords from the same source, but I also use other sources so I can also get a lot of keywords for several categories.

Now I don't know know how many kw's you use for a domain but I tend to have several thousands.

It is impossible to check the demand and competition for every keyword and it goes without saying that there will be low paying kw's in such lists.

This is why I am getting low payouts.

Elsewhere in the forum there are posts from other members that refuse to use kw's from google, but each to their own!

I hope my sites soon start to pick up and even with low paying keywords, times the amount of sites I have the payout should be good, (hopefully!!).

Keep us posted on your progress saidi - I know I am not the only one interested in what you share with us ;)

Best wishes!

« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 10:02:09 AM by Don »

Offline no_dj

« Reply #67 on: November 21, 2010, 07:28:30 AM »
Maybe it's time to build several test sites with keywords from Google. I'm not a big fan of Google keyword lists, but if someone earns great income, it's worth trying :)

Offline Don

« Reply #68 on: November 21, 2010, 01:24:49 PM »
Maybe it's time to build several test sites with keywords from Google. I'm not a big fan of Google keyword lists, but if someone earns great income, it's worth trying :)

Hi no_dj...

Other members have stated that they deliberately do not use google keywords, and it has been mentioned that earnings did increase after deleting them.

However - saidi says and does the opposite. So whatever works for you, stick with it, right?

I cannot say if they do or do not work, as I combine google keywords with others, but I can say I have had 2 or 3 days that paid a few dollars per click and they were google keywords.

When I first heard of AWB sites, I wanted the set and forget, automated method of earning adsense and there's no doubt that having from several hundreds to several thousands of keywords per website, that lots of keywords will be low paying.

I don't want the hassle of checking websites and analytics once they are up and running and that is also the reason I chose AWB sites and the relevant modules.

I just hope they start to pay off. (If all the members are making money, not a lot of people tell of their successes).

So it's great to see you guys commenting, because it will help newer members and no doubt some current ones.

If you want to keep your google keywords away from other keywords, you could always create a single site, or even a sub-domain site built around google kws.

(But, using just google keywords, or not, the software will start to use the "downloaded keywords" if you have chosen that option and there's no guarantee they are "well paid").

Offline Raul

« Reply #69 on: November 21, 2010, 01:57:42 PM »
Hello,
I wanted to mention that soon will I receive my first adsense payment. I used BCP and AWB. Now I've also created some pages manually with BCP. When you receive the payment notice. Each new day my knowledge to make money online are older. Right now I have the world in my hands.
La paciencia es un árbol de raíz amarga pero de frutos muy dulces.

Offline Don

« Reply #70 on: November 21, 2010, 03:34:12 PM »
Hello,
I wanted to mention that soon will I receive my first adsense payment. I used BCP and AWB. Now I've also created some pages manually with BCP. When you receive the payment notice. Each new day my knowledge to make money online are older. Right now I have the world in my hands.

Hola Raul...

You sound like one lucky guy. Well done.

Personally I have no knowledge of creating pages with BCP (Blog Comments Poster?) but I use:
· Automatic Website Builder
· Social Book Marker
· Comments Poster
· PHPDug Social Poster

How long have you been an AWB member?
How many sites have you created until now?

I hope you do really well and yes, I agree with you: "La paciencia es un árbol de raíz amarga pero de frutos muy dulces"

Please keep us posted with your successes as this will also encourage other members - including me *lol*
Le deseo el mejor de la suerte.

Offline Raul

« Reply #71 on: November 22, 2010, 12:42:28 PM »
Hi Don.

Luck does not exist for me: (  It's all hard work.
I bought 3 months ago AWB, later BCP. I like to use one by one to see effects and see the power. At first I started building sites ramdom, BIG MISTAKE. I try to learn from every step I take. Sites analyzed, which has better result, why?, Unlike the others? etc ... and after many hours (+12 per day) of many months of work without money, long before knowing this forum. But the software for me adsenseboy simplifies the job, saving much time.

When you receive my payment  adsen.... I'll start with what I have learned and all my tools.

Offline Don

« Reply #72 on: November 22, 2010, 01:14:15 PM »
Hi Don.

Luck does not exist for me: (  It's all hard work.
I bought 3 months ago AWB, later BCP. I like to use one by one to see effects and see the power. At first I started building sites ramdom, BIG MISTAKE. I try to learn from every step I take. Sites analyzed, which has better result, why?, Unlike the others? etc ... and after many hours (+12 per day) of many months of work without money, long before knowing this forum. But the software for me adsenseboy simplifies the job, saving much time.

When you receive my payment  adsen.... I'll start with what I have learned and all my tools.

Hi Raul ...

Saying "Good luck" is just a figure of speech... as in "Best wishes", or "I wish you the best of luck" ;)

Yeah, I know you work hard with your AWB sites, because it is definitely not easy to create a lot of sites.

It does take a lot of work and dedication - just as adsenseboy says, (even before starting!).

It certainly isn't a get rich quick scheme.

Like you I have used some very long days trying to understand the system and getting the work done.

I am happy on your behalf that you are due to receive your 1st adsense cheque, as 3 months is a long time to wait, especially after working hard and not being 100% certain that you will get paid.

I am still under 7 weeks into my membership, and these last 3 or 4 days have produced some coins every day.

Maybe by the end of this month I will have earned enough to get my 1st cheque. It's gonna be close..!

It's great to hear how you, and other members are doing.

Keep it up! ;)

Offline mysaidi79

« Reply #73 on: November 22, 2010, 03:57:03 PM »
Hi friends,
You can use google trends to analyze your keyword. just enter your keyword and search. This tool is very useful tools because it'll show the latest result from google.

Gud luck!

Offline Raul

« Reply #74 on: November 23, 2010, 12:05:09 PM »
Google trends is good for know the future of words and Hot Searches but only USA. Good for discover new sites in language USA.

Offline no_dj

« Reply #75 on: November 23, 2010, 12:44:26 PM »
It's not good for global markets?

Offline mysaidi79

« Reply #76 on: November 24, 2010, 07:01:43 AM »
It's not good for global markets?

Do you know the tools for global market?

Offline Don

« Reply #77 on: November 24, 2010, 10:06:56 AM »
Google Trends are good to find what keywords people have been searching for within a time frame of your choice, and it is regularly updated, as I'm sure you know.

If you use Google Insights for search, found at http://www.google.com/insights/search/# you can change search terms, locations and time ranges.

All these can be helpful for checking keywords, but personally I see AWB as being about automated websites and automatic income - so I don't bother checking up on every keyword.

Once we load keywords into AWB - depending on the total we use - there will be low paying keywords also.

I'm not saying what I do is the correct way, but until I know a better and quicker way to create sites and get more adsense cash, I would rather "get something automatically" and often, instead of spending lots of time doing extra work, and possibly risk getting nothing.

Offline Don

« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2010, 01:59:29 PM »
7 weeks and 4 days later...

I didn't think I was going to make the Google deadline for this month, but yesterday I had a personal best since starting with AWB sites, and I had just over $13 added to my account.

Then today, with some minor handouts from adsense, my account has just passed the minimum amount that qualifies for my first adsense/AWB payout, with a day to go :)

Here's hoping the payments soon start to increase...

Best wishes to you all!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 02:00:31 PM by Don »

Offline no_dj

« Reply #79 on: November 30, 2010, 03:00:01 AM »
Don, congrats! $13 per day is not bad for a new money-maker guy. How many sites do you have indexed so far?