Author Topic: New member blog  (Read 8720 times)

Offline awesome

New member blog
« on: December 18, 2010, 08:35:44 AM »
Once again, hello everyone.

As you may already know, I'm very new Automatic Website Builder users, and i decided to try it out after reading positive comments and feedback of older forum members (I've been reading around for weeks before registering as a member). Your success inspired me to test how money making on the Internet works (I have NEVER done anything similar).

I just published 3 new websites based on simple niches (kids stuff, garden stuff and fishing). It took me about 10 minutes to build the first site, and others were built faster. Now I'm just waiting to see the software in action, and I will update this "blog" as soon as I see some results. Who knows, maybe my story of success or failure will be interesting to other people?

So wish me luck... and see you later :)
Please forgive me for my English...

Offline Thomas

Re: New member blog
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, 07:49:50 AM »
Good luck awesome, and keep us informed of your progress!

Offline Jeremy

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2010, 08:54:43 AM »
Your "blog" will be useful for new members (or persons who are thinking about becoming owners of Automatic Website Builder), that's for sure :)

Offline awesome

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2010, 09:48:13 AM »
I love AWB! Only 2 days ago I published 3 new sites using new domains which have never been registered before, and all sites are already indexed in Google - each site has main (index) and sitemap pages listed in SERPS! I never thought that indexing could be so fast because I also had a WordPress blog and it was indexed only in1 week after publishing it. Well done, AWB!

Offline Warren

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2010, 09:12:16 AM »
Wish you all the best, hope it is the beginning of great things for you. Merry Christmas.

Regards

Warren

Offline gavn8r

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2010, 10:16:22 AM »
This is awesome, um, Awesome.  Good work.  Keep it going.  I originally posted three websites right out of the gate and then got super lazy and completely forgot about them.  just a few months later I was making $3 to $5 every day.  So I finally got off my duff and started publishing sites.  I think my last count is 64 sites.  All of them but the initial three were published after Nov. 24th.  I'm already getting clicks on several of them.

Offline awesome

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2010, 10:31:42 AM »
All my sites (well, I have only 3 of them) are already indexed in Google and getting some traffic. I'm making $0.3-1 from site per day now. I'm interested in long-run, so I will wait a month or two and make some deep analysis (traffic sources, keywords, rankings, clicks, etc) to see what steps should be applied for upcoming sites.

Offline Don

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2010, 12:00:05 PM »
No need to waste time doing deep analysis - the software takes care of the hard work so you can create more sites. But - it's a case of what floats your boat ;)

Good luck!

Offline awesome

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2011, 03:38:42 AM »
Everything goes well... I got some more tools from AdSenseBoy and overall income of my sites (I still have only 3 of them) is $2-5 per day, so I guess Google will send me a payment next month :)

Offline grip

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2011, 04:50:25 PM »
To Awesome in a word you results seem to be good (perhaps awesome - pun intended)

I am curious are you using any promotion tools either through adsenseboy or other source or are you just indexed and that is it for driving traffic.

I concur with the others it would be real cool for new user and existing users to follow you progress - please keep us posted

Offline awesome

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2011, 04:21:58 AM »
Hi,

As I explained in my last post, I use some promotion tools from AdsenseBoy's collection.

Offline awesome

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2011, 05:52:38 PM »
It looks I'm experiencing "Google dance"... Traffic goes up and down, up and down (so do daily earnings). Will let you know more details soon...

Offline awesome

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2011, 04:56:13 AM »
Good day AMM/AWB users. I know... it took a month for me to update this "blog", but I have an "excuse" :)

My AWB sites were doing so well, that I was busy building new sites and searching for new profitable yet not very competitive niches. It looks I'm on the right way (well, I'm sure that more experienced members earn much more, but please remember I'm still a new player), so I got 2 more hosting accounts ant built 50+ new AWB sites. I'm making 5 sites per domain now (one site on top level domain, 4 extra sites on subdomains) to save some money for domain registrations (as I want to re-invest my income into other backlink building tools).

So far, so good :)

Offline vakantieman

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2011, 06:02:23 AM »
Great blog, keep it updated on regular base, we all love to read succes story's :)

Offline awesome

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2011, 12:13:46 PM »
I'm earning $5-7 per day now, but AdSense on new 50+ sites is NOT enabled yet (as recommended in webmaster book), so I'm expecting a nice "kick" in earnings as soon as ads get enabled (planning to do so in 2-3 weeks).

Offline Don

« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2011, 07:33:04 PM »
I'm earning $5-7 per day now, but AdSense on new 50+ sites is NOT enabled yet (as recommended in webmaster book), so I'm expecting a nice "kick" in earnings as soon as ads get enabled (planning to do so in 2-3 weeks).

It must be time for you to "kick-in" ...  :)

It's good you have created and uploaded a bunch of sites at the start while you can ... you'll be glad you did. (It'w what I did after reading every one elses's success stories).

It's great to see the cash coming in!

Good luck.

Offline awesome

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2011, 06:05:37 AM »
Traffic grows soooo nice on these sites that I've decided to wait one extra week before enabling AdSense (so I can enjoy instant boost in earnings). I can't wait to beat your earnings in near future, Don. Just kidding :)

Offline awesome

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2011, 11:01:01 AM »
Holy s**t! I enabled AdSense on all sites (have ~60 of them) and yesterday's earnings were... $34.61! Most of these sites have not so many pages (because they are still new) and I can't wait for AWB to automatically publish some more pages :)

I'm going to collect keywords for new sites, this damn thing is better than expected! I promise to build 100+ new AWB sites before the summer!

Offline xcpk

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2011, 01:51:27 PM »
Thats great!
I have so far been creating aprox 30 sites so far, but have not yet made any clicks. But i do see a boost in traffic.
It is really great that your sites are doing so well :-)

Offline awesome

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2011, 03:03:26 AM »
New daily record reached - $36.99!