Author Topic: My AWB Updates  (Read 10439 times)

Offline xcpk

My AWB Updates
« on: March 22, 2011, 11:21:20 AM »
I would like to share my experience with AWB with other users. So i created this forum thread, to keep those interested updated on my quest.

I bought a new keyword related domain for two days ago. Punched in a load of related keywords and my site are already indexed in Google :-)  The keyword related to my domains have a estimated avg cost per click of 137$
So i hope i will get some good traffic.

Offline JagMan

Re: My AWB Updates
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 01:26:26 PM »
Congrats on fast indexing, AWB works like a charm when it comes to indexing by search engines.

What niche(s) did you choose?

Offline xcpk

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2011, 02:38:11 PM »
I dont want to go out with my niche, since then i will get more competition :-) But i can say as much that it is a health thingy :-)

I have set up my Mac Pro to run ping to a database of over 30K websites, so this runs all night and day and helps out with indexing speed.

Offline Thomas

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2011, 03:45:26 PM »
I don't think he was going to become your competitor :) The biggest mistake new guys make - they search for niches by profit. Hunting for highest cost per click values usually lead to failure...

Offline Don

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2011, 07:18:49 PM »
I would like to share my experience with AWB with other users. So i created this forum thread, to keep those interested updated on my quest.

I bought a new keyword related domain for two days ago. Punched in a load of related keywords and my site are already indexed in Google :-)  The keyword related to my domains have a estimated avg cost per click of 137$
So i hope i will get some good traffic.

Thomas is right with what he has told you above ;)

As regards your high paying domain - you need a domain that preferably has a good to high exact search term and low competition. (You can still do well if there is a lot of competition also). It doesn't matter what the cpc is.

If you cannot get a direct match, than add a suffix.

Your domain will be loaded with lower estimated cost per click keywords and these are what your adsense ads will be related too - not so much your domain name.

I know some people won't entirely agree with this - but I base it on my own experiences.

So don't be disappointed if your adsense isn't as high as you had hoped based on your $137 estimated cost per click kw.

Some of my niches are the hot tub, rv, harley accessory niches - if you ever get stuck for ideas and tho' not great earners alone - together they do very well.

Good luck with your awb venture.

Offline xcpk

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2011, 01:22:57 AM »
Hi guys!

I have this "high paying keyword site" just to test. This is not my primary website. I also have other sites out where i use celebs keywords. Since many are searching for celebs online.

I am also going to try the AWB within the adult niche, to see what turns out.

I will try to get about 10-20 niches related domains, and try to create about 10-15 subdomains on all of them. If i buy 20 domains, and create 15 subdomains. This will add up too 300 active websites.

Offline awesome

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2011, 06:08:41 AM »
I know a person who uses AWB to build adult sites with affiliate links, banners, pay-per-install toolbars, affiliate videos, and similar crap. His earnings are more than $1000 per month now.
Please forgive me for my English...

Offline xcpk

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2011, 07:56:45 AM »
@ Awesome..

Can i get info where he is getting his affiliate stuff in this niche? It would be fun to test the niche.

Offline awesome

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2011, 01:12:53 PM »
What do you mean "his stuff"?

Offline xcpk

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2011, 01:35:40 PM »
I mean what adult affiliate system does he use. I was a little quick earlier.

BTW. Already see my traffic and earnings go up. Very little, but it is going the right way. This is on my 2 or 3 day old domain.
It seems like my pinging and backlinking is working out good.

Offline awesome

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2011, 04:32:03 PM »
I'm not so sure about this. I just know that all his sites are full of adult popups, embedded video content and similar stuff.

Offline xcpk

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2011, 09:33:43 AM »
I'm not so sure about this. I just know that all his sites are full of adult popups, embedded video content and similar stuff.

Ok, I understand. I dont like popups very much. So i dont think i would try that niche at this moment.

Anyhow, i have created some new websites. I have a total of 6 sites at this moment.

Offline Thomas

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2011, 09:35:01 AM »
Sounds great. Now you need to build some more, sit back and enjoy your earnings. When you think your earnings are enough, build 10x more sites :)

Offline xcpk

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2011, 10:33:02 AM »
This weekend i have bought 30 new domains. I have managed to set up 3 of them so far. Hope i can be finished with the rest next week.

also i noticed the eCPM in adsense said 32.50$, but this have lowered now to 1.54$

Offline xcpk

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2011, 01:14:18 PM »
 I have the last days set up more websites. I Think iam up to 25 live sites at this moment.
For those of you that make good money with awb, how many sites do you have? And are .co.cc domains worth anything for Google?

Offline Don

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2011, 06:03:00 PM »
I have the last days set up more websites. I Think iam up to 25 live sites at this moment.
For those of you that make good money with awb, how many sites do you have? And are .co.cc domains worth anything for Google?

I had 177 ... been a member less than 6 months.

Haven't made any since Oct/Nov 2010.

Be sure to follow the advice in the forum - especially as your sites and income grow.

personally I have no experience with .co.cc but others do.

Hopefully, they'll drop by and give you their experiences.

Good luck!

Offline xcpk

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2011, 09:06:47 AM »
A little update with my work.

Co.cc domains are actually doing great. Greater than expected. Some of the sites are in #4 2.page in google.
And some of my top tld subdomains are ranking well. I even had a flat 2500 impressions with the exact same keyword :-)

Earnings are still low, but they will grow with time.

I have set up some of my sites with infinity ads to test for possible revenue stream.

Offline Jeremy

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2011, 12:33:36 PM »
Thanks for sharing your updates with .co.cc domains, it should be useful to most of us!

Offline xcpk

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2011, 12:04:06 PM »
Time for a little update.

I've been a user in about 2 months now, I don't have my domain list available right now. But I have about 25 sites running.
The last week I have experienced a visitor boost, and daily earnings. The earnings are not much, but it is a start.

I have a marketing tip for you all, if interested.

If you are in the let's say health niche.
Find a related video, watermark it with your domain name. Find the search term for a really popular video on YouTube, and name your video the same. (within the niche)

I tested this just for fun, and got 6285 unique visitors to my site the same day! I had not activated adsense yet on that website. But I guess the earnings could skyrocket that day.

If you try, be careful. You never know if google looks suspicious on your website after such a visitor boost.

Offline Thomas

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2011, 12:27:19 PM »
6.000+ daily visitors per site? Wow, I'm going to try this out. Thanks a million!