Author Topic: Anyone making money  (Read 9896 times)

Offline superman

Anyone making money
« on: October 04, 2009, 08:24:12 AM »
Years ago I made money $50,000 a year with Niche portal builder and adsense .

But that died a horrible death and I mourned the death still.

So since adsense is dead is anyone making money on adsense death post mortem.

Today it's CPA where I make money ..

« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 08:25:11 AM by superman »

Offline Eve

• Running on all cylinders
Re: Anyone making money
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 09:13:07 AM »
Hey, $50.000 per year is not bad!

I still make money, but I agree it's a little bit harder to make BIG money today. Single tool is not enough (but it was enough years ago), and you need more powerful tools today. However, it's still possible to create a revenue stream from your websites if you can spend at least 1-2 hours per day. Here are my earnings from last month:

Google AdSense: $3.743
Affiliate Sales: $270
PopUp Windows: $112.68
Born to perform

Offline patent

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2009, 05:32:38 AM »

I still make money, but I agree it's a little bit harder to make BIG money today. Single tool is not enough (but it was enough years ago), and you need more powerful tools today. However, it's still possible to create a revenue stream from your websites if you can spend at least 1-2 hours per day. Here are my earnings from last month:

Hi, I'm from Russia
you can tell me how you achieved such earnings
with adsense? you used AdSense Money Maker?
what other software you use adsenseboy?

write more, I will be grateful
because I want to know the truth if she so effectively

Offline Thomas

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2009, 09:07:58 AM »
I think more webmasters use Automatic Website Builder ( http://www.awbgenius.com/ ) software now because it has more features and must be more effective.

Offline Don

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2010, 02:10:00 PM »

Hi Eve -

I realise this is an older thread and it's not been posted on for a while, but as I'm just waiting to get started with the software and reading all I can about it, I came across your post and it's epic that tou post your personal details for us to see. Thanks!

Can I ask how long you have been a member at this point and how many sites you had?

I look forward to following your success :)

Anyway - thanks for posting and I hope your earnings have increased, or at least, not decreased.

Best wishes,

Don

Offline ofermisk

• If you built it - they will come!
    • Webmasters goes academic
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2010, 04:00:48 AM »
Hi guys,
I relatively new to AWB (2 months plus some) and already built 24 sites under subdomains with a knowledge portal on the way (nice practice).
I come from web programming freelance carreer and decided to make extra income via the best tools i read about ( one of them is AWB).
Well, i am proud to say this actually works, and i manage to get more than 800$ from the second month, and on the early third month i already with 630$ on adsense and 200$+ on affiliate links.
Nice, isn't it?

But, as i always say : "If you build it - they will come..."  ;).

3 tips before i go :
1) Think hard on your niche, make it as small and complete as you can.
2) Keep research even after all your initial keywords are pages (Important for continuence).
3) Monitor your websites behavior with Google tools and act accordingally - it sure helps.

Sorry for my english, i am a little rusty :)

Best of luck, boys and gals, you have good thing going, keep it up...

Ofer Misk,
"If you built it - they will come!"

Offline Don

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2010, 11:24:59 AM »
Hi guys,
I relatively new to AWB (2 months plus some) and already built 24 sites under subdomains with a knowledge portal on the way (nice practice).
I come from web programming freelance carreer and decided to make extra income via the best tools i read about ( one of them is AWB).
Well, i am proud to say this actually works, and i manage to get more than 800$ from the second month, and on the early third month i already with 630$ on adsense and 200$+ on affiliate links.
Nice, isn't it?

But, as i always say : "If you build it - they will come..."  ;) .

3 tips before i go :
1) Think hard on your niche, make it as small and complete as you can.
2) Keep research even after all your initial keywords are pages (Important for continuence).
3) Monitor your websites behavior with Google tools and act accordingally - it sure helps.

Sorry for my english, i am a little rusty :)

Best of luck, boys and gals, you have good thing going, keep it up...

ofermisk

No need to apologise for your English. Languages are about being understood and understanding - and you seem to do both very well :)

That's great news about your success - I am astounded that you are doing so well.

What is there to monitor with Google? (I can't start this until Friday so reading how others do, will no doubt help).

What modules are you using?

Offline Thomas

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2010, 02:35:46 PM »
If someone is interested, here's my latest experience: I found that micro-niches produce higher earnings for me. My new sites have no more than 3-5 categories and no more than 50-200 pages total but they are great earners. Those webpages receive no more than 100 visitors per day, but I'm so much happy about the results.

Please don't ask me what niches I use because I want to keep the competition as low as possible. It takes me up to 3 days to discover a new microniche, but it's worth my time.

Offline Don

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2010, 05:33:39 PM »
If someone is interested, here's my latest experience: I found that micro-niches produce higher earnings for me. My new sites have no more than 3-5 categories and no more than 50-200 pages total but they are great earners. Those webpages receive no more than 100 visitors per day, but I'm so much happy about the results.

Please don't ask me what niches I use because I want to keep the competition as low as possible. It takes me up to 3 days to discover a new microniche, but it's worth my time.

Thomas

Interested....? Man, you'd better believe I am..! *lol*

Now you say, "Please don't ask me what niches I use because I want to keep the competition as low as possible." Fair comment! I can respect that - so I won't ask.

Thomas -  TELL ME WHAT NICHES YOU USE..!! Ha ha ha.... (just joking!)

Does the software find your keywords, or do you research them yourself? (I'm sure I have read they are found by AWB - I'll have to re-read about that!)  :o

What about using the backling software? I guess you want as many links as you can get without arousing Google's attention - but what about if you use other modules later on? Do you have to re-set other modules?

What I'm getting at is - if one of the modules get a lot of traffic to your site, then 2, or 3, would get more, so is there an "adjustment" to be made?

Yeah, I wanna know a lot here :)

Would you say if some of your niches are product niches? (You don't have to name the product(s)).

What ever you decide to share, I am sure others would love to hear about it too as it's reasurring just knowing someone, make that some else, is enjoying success.

I'm happy on your behalf and thanks for sharing.

Don

Offline Thomas

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2010, 05:54:14 AM »
Yep, some micro niches of mine are specific products related, but not all of them. I build many backlinks but I build them slowly, so I never experience any problems about that.

Offline Don

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2010, 02:25:42 AM »
When you say your sites only have between 50-200 pages is that because you only have entered the corresponding amount of keywords, (a keyword = a page), or it is because they are still growing?

If you have entered more keywords, or the software will find more, does theat mean the keywords will only be related to your 3 categories?

(I am still building my keyword lists, so haven't started building sites yet).
Cheers!

Offline Thomas

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2010, 06:11:29 AM »
It's because I added this amount of keywords to be published. And I have auto keywords module disabled on this site (because it won't return any more related keywords of these micro niches anyways).

Offline Don

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2010, 06:26:28 AM »
It's because I added this amount of keywords to be published. And I have auto keywords module disabled on this site (because it won't return any more related keywords of these micro niches anyways).

Thanks - much appreciated and duly noted ;)

^5

Offline Don

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2010, 01:38:54 PM »
It's about 6½ weeks since I started with AWB sites, as a paid member.

I had hoped to see other members post updates in this thread.

I have started to make some very small amounts of cash - nothing to shout hooray for - but apparently it is early days yet for my initial sites, (initial sites are well placed on google, although I haven't checked them all).

As far as adsense is concerned, I haven't earned enough to get a payment from google yet, but my account is slowly increasing.

But so far, for the amount of sites I have indexed the amount is definitely not encouraging when I consider the tme and effort I have put into creating the sites.

The initial timeframe was quoted as 10-12 weeks before a site could be expected to make "decent" cash so I am open-minded and willing to wait.

But with the latest update of AWB sites are indexed a lot faster so maybe the adsense making timeframe will be reduced. (Maybe not!)

I'll post later if my adsense improves.

Best of luck to one and all ;)

« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 01:39:57 PM by Don »

Offline gavn8r

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2010, 01:02:32 PM »
I started with AWB on June 5th.  I've gotten two payments from Google so far.
September 2010: $126.18
November 2010: $154.15

My December check should be $136.40 if the reports in my Adsense manager are correct.  My earnings so far this month (for a January payment) is $13.68. Not taking into consideration that the day is only half over, that puts me on track for a January payment of $141.36.

Up until this past week, I've only had 3 AWB sites published.  Now I have 11 with a goal of 25 by January 1st.

If you want to follow my progress, check out this thread: http://www.forum.adsenseboy.com/index.php/topic,143.0.html

I highly recommend to anyone who is interested in making money on the Internet to use AWB.  In 6 short months I've gone from earning $0.22/per month to over $100/month.  And I did it with almost no effort (see the other thread).  I'm now excited and awake... actively publishing websites and putting in some real effort.  This means I'm spending about 20 - 30 minutes on the project every day.  I truly believe that if I stay on task for the next 90 days or so, in three years my AWB site income will eclipse my current salary.

Offline Don

« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2010, 02:06:20 PM »
Great stuff gavn8r...

To say you started with 3 sites, I think it's a fantastic revenue you have achieved so soon and for almost no work, (as in after site creation!).

Speaking for myself, I have followed whatever you have done since my first day in this forum and I have learned quite a bit from you in the short time I have been here.

I am glad you are doing so well...!

Cheers!

Don

Offline gavn8r

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2010, 03:31:29 PM »
Yep, some micro niches of mine are specific products related, but not all of them. I build many backlinks but I build them slowly, so I never experience any problems about that.

Thomas - Do you use a keyword finder software package?  Or are you working inside a niche you are intimately familiar with?  I'm curious if buying a software package like Micro Niche Finder would be a good investment.  Thanks in advance.

Great stuff gavn8r...

To say you started with 3 sites, I think it's a fantastic revenue you have achieved so soon and for almost no work, (as in after site creation!).

Speaking for myself, I have followed whatever you have done since my first day in this forum and I have learned quite a bit from you in the short time I have been here.

I am glad you are doing so well...!

Cheers!

Don

We're having a good time learning from each other, aren't we Don?

Offline Don

« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2010, 05:26:34 PM »
MNF is a good tool for finding keywords.... but for the past many months it has been a load of crap - to put it politely.

The creator, James Jones, sent a mail a few weeks ago and said not to send support requests as they were aware of the problems, and we will all be informed when things were okay again.

It was a great keyword tool - but at present it is useless in my humble opinion.

Definitely worth having when it works  tho´..!!

I need and appreciate all the help I can get as there are lots of things I don't understand.  :-[

Since reading your last post I have been looking through my own sites and will post in general chat later on.

\_/   

Offline gavn8r

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2010, 01:43:09 PM »
I ended up buying MNF because I figured even if it didn't help me find the keywords, it does help me find the right niches.  Hopefully, they will fix the keyword problems soon.

Offline Don

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2010, 04:35:55 PM »
I ended up buying MNF because I figured even if it didn't help me find the keywords, it does help me find the right niches.  Hopefully, they will fix the keyword problems soon.

With MNF I used to do an exact and a broad search on Google and have Google Suggests activated. (If you don't know what that is, it's where suggestions appear in a drop down box as you start to type your search term into the search bar!).

After that I'd put them through MNF and check the keywords on the top sites.

Before too long I'd get quite a list that I could use "as is" or build upon as needed.

That's just one way I use to get keywords.