Author Topic: Making Money with Automatic Website Builder  (Read 7028 times)

Offline nobody

Making Money with Automatic Website Builder
« on: December 04, 2012, 02:42:04 PM »
Hi everyone.

It has been a long time since we seriously discussed the effectiveness of Automatic Website Builder (you can find the old thread here - http://www.forum.adsenseboy.com/index.php/topic,346.0.html), and lots of things have changed on the Internet since then.

I'm interested how your websites perform in today's market, what type of pages you build with Automatic Website Builder, what other tools (if any) you use to promote your websites, how much you earn a month, and the list goes on.

I'll start with my experience. I used Automatic Website Builder for publishing AdSense-based sites mainly, but I don't build new AdSense sites now (old sites still exist, of course). I'm focused on targeting micro-niches and earning a little with affiliate programs. My niches aren't high-paying, but thanks to low competition, I still make about $500-800 per month from affiliate sales on average. Add $300-500 from my old AdSense sites and we have over $1000 in monthly profit, which I consider to be good enough in today's market (it's very, very competitive).

I use almost all tools AdSenseBoy offers, except adult and youtube posting tools, since these aren't effective in my niches.

Offline awesome

Re: Making Money with Automatic Website Builder
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 03:36:10 PM »
Hi nobody :)

My traffic is lower than it was months ago, but maybe it happened because I haven't updated backlinks building tools for months, so most likely new backlinks don't get created as fast as I want because of out-of-date backlinks building techniques used in old versions.

Still, my income is stable for now (that's a good thing), but I really want to double it up in next few months, so my earnings come back to the previous level. I'll let you know my progress.
Please forgive me for my English...

Offline jackm201

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 08:54:46 AM »
That's an interesting subject. My earnings weren't very high last year, but after Google Penguin update, more than 70% of my AWB sites somehow managed to multiply the traffic overnight. The rest 30% of sites are almost dead (20-50 visitors a day), but other 70% of sites (which now are ranked very well) make tons of cash from AdSense clicks a day.

Just like most of you, I followed all the guidelines from Webmaster Book, and I use all AdSenseBoy software. If you have any questions - ask!

Offline awesome

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 05:38:43 PM »
How did you manage to increase your traffic after Penguin update? Any special techniques or secrets?

Offline JagMan

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2012, 09:26:21 AM »
I'm interested in this as well, so if jackm201 could share his suggestions on how to get more visitors after Penguin update, that would be awesome.

Regarding my AWB-based sites, less than 20% of them were affected by Penguin update (traffic decreased by 30-50%), while remaining 80% of AWB sites keep stable positions in SERPS, stable traffic and earnings. After all, I'm happy that AWB still works very well and makes me nice money today, but if someone knows how to earn even more, please share! ;)

Offline jackm201

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2012, 01:23:06 PM »
No top-secret methods or techniques. All I do is install Automatic Website Builder, add new domains (powered by AWB) to backlinks building tools which I purchased from AdsenseBoy, and that's it. Of course, I try to follow most of guidelines from Webmaster Book, and sometimes I "adjust" those guidelines (when I think it's needed, or when I want to make some experiments).

Put it simply, if you want to make money, install Automatic Website Builder, get some backlinks using other tools, and you should be fine. Just make sure you don't put any fancy play game on the plan, just follow the basic rules and recommendations.

Offline newmember

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2012, 11:57:36 AM »
Just like with any type of website, I experience ups and downs with domains powered by Automatic Website Builder, and I think this is absolutely normal. One month my earnings may go down by about 30%, while they will go up 40% next months, and so on.

So far, everything is good, nothing to complain about...

Offline Jeremy

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2013, 06:30:59 AM »
Hey everyone, happy new year 2013!

I wish everyone to have even bigger earnings this year. I've earned over $30.000 with the help of AdSenseBoy software in 2012, and I'm looking forward to earn $40.000 this year ;)

Offline patent

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2013, 01:08:57 AM »
Hi everyone

Happy new year 2013!

I earned over $16,558 in 2012, and I am glad of it!

In 2013, I plan to make more
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 01:10:08 AM by patent »

Offline nobody

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2013, 04:23:41 AM »
Well done, patent!

Offline Jeremy

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2013, 09:38:50 AM »
More than $16.000 is not bad. Good luck increasing your monthly and yearly earnings!

Offline patent

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2013, 12:47:24 AM »
Well done, patent!

More than $16.000 is not bad. Good luck increasing your monthly and yearly earnings!

Thanks
Jeremy, nobody
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 12:48:30 AM by patent »

Offline ibuxxi

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2013, 12:55:36 AM »
Hello, ,Jeremy
jackm201,patent, and all

1: how do I get a site with AWB approved by adsense
new adsense account approved

2.) nobody banned by adsense because  AWB = MFA

3.) no problems with big G because deindex

4.)no problems with big G because mashed content

5.) when that works like here to say a few

6.) when that works like here to say a few
why not think big $30000 x 5 or 10 ?
where problem   multiplied  the Sites and Income

Thanks all

Hey everyone, happy new year 2013!

I wish everyone to have even bigger earnings this year. I've earned over $30.000 with the help of AdSenseBoy software in 2012, and I'm looking forward to earn $40.000 this year ;)

Offline Jeremy

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2013, 12:01:16 PM »
Hi ibuxxi,

If you already have an AdSense account, you don't need a new one; use your existing one with AWB. As for multiple sites, it's well known that it becomes very hard to double-up or triple-up your earnings when they grow (the same applies to ANY business).

For example, if you play poker and make $50 a day, you can increase your income to $50 a day if you try a bit harder. However, when, your income reaches $100 a day, it will be much harder to increase it up to $200. Hope that makes sense.

Offline ibuxxi

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2013, 03:36:40 PM »
Hi ibuxxi,

If you already have an AdSense account, you don't need a new one; use your existing one with AWB. As for multiple sites, it's well known that it becomes very hard to double-up or triple-up your earnings when they grow (the same applies to ANY business).

no 
I $ 1000 per account
everything else is too dangerous

For example, if you play poker and make $50 a day, you can increase your income to $50 a day if you try a bit harder. However, when, your income reaches $100 a day, it will be much harder to increase it up to $200. Hope that makes sense.
I do not see the problem

100 to 500 or 1000 domains
if it works then it works

the most important is whether the AWB websites survive a review by adsense/google
AWB its all mashed content

Offline Jeremy

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2013, 04:32:24 AM »
AWB content is fine, it makes thousands of dollars for all of us.

If you think you can build thousands of sites to multiply your income, you aren't right. Unless you have thousands of different niches (with absolutely different keywords), you must realize that your websites will compete against each other at some point, which means your income will grow slower later.

Offline ibuxxi

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2013, 03:26:38 PM »
the most important is whether the AWB websites survive a review by adsense/google
AWB its all mashed content

has since been anyone experience

Offline nobody

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2013, 04:03:01 PM »
Yes, AWB sites will survive. I use this tool for a long time and NEVER had a single problem regarding its content. AdSense sends nice checks for me every month, as it does for many more members of this forum.

Offline awesome

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2013, 11:16:32 AM »
ibuxxi, everything is alright with AWB content, it brings good money for all of us.

Offline ibuxxi

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2013, 12:47:12 PM »
I can not  imagine
and is save for Google

i make AWB websites and is approved new account by adsense
and the account remains alive

which are the best progs for backlinking