Author Topic: Automatic Website Builder Reviews 2014  (Read 6572 times)

Offline Jeremy

Automatic Website Builder Reviews 2014
« on: March 05, 2014, 04:29:44 AM »
Hi everyone,

It has been a long time since my last post here because I was busy building new (and updating existing) AWB sites. Guys, how are your things going in 2014 with Automatic Website Builder?

I read many people at other forums complaining that it's difficult to get traffic to ANY site after recent Google Panda and Penguin updates, and some of my sites were affected too. I noticed about 20% traffic drop at the end of 2013, but everything is alright again - the traffic restored and the number of visits and clicks is the same as last year. Or to keep it short, I'm still happy about my Automatic Website Builder sites :D

Any other reviews or comments?

Offline nobody

Re: Automatic Website Builder Reviews 2014
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 11:25:05 AM »
I also saw some drops in traffic (my sites haven't recovered fully yet), but everything is still pretty fine in 2014; making nice cash with AWB :)

Offline newmember

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 06:01:17 AM »
Hi folks, everything is good with my sites. I experience traffic swings sometimes, but everything is still pretty normal. Enjoying AdSense payments every month ;)

Offline JagMan

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2014, 04:54:06 PM »
Nice to see some new posts regarding AWB. Sorry for my late reply, I was kinda busy analyzing my stats after reading the original post. Here are my stats after spending whole weekend on analysis.

Total sites built with Automatic Website Builder (including subdomains) - 316
Total sites with decreased traffic (more than 10% decrease) - 31
Total sites with increased traffic (more than 10% increase) - 38
Total sites with unaffected traffic (0-10% change) - 247

Conclusion: All the AWB sites still perform very well in 2014 because about 80% of total sites (247) have the same traffic as in 2013, while about 10% of sites have traffic swings up and down. Hope you find it useful. And good luck with your websites!

Offline Eve

• Running on all cylinders
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2014, 04:10:19 AM »
Nice list, JagMan! My sites continue generating a pretty solid income (I'm using AdSense + some other programs) in 2014, even if I experienced a significant drop in traffic in the middle of 2013. However, traffic was "restored" in December 2013 - January 22014, and I'm a happy camper again :)
Born to perform

Offline Thomas

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2014, 02:50:14 AM »
I see version 3.1 is out. Anyone upgraded already?

Offline newmember

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2014, 08:10:35 AM »
Updated about 50% of my sites using the auto updater. New features like Flickr and Instagram are pretty cool. Not sure if they will increase my traffic :)

Offline Jeremy

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2014, 01:14:10 PM »
I updated all my sites to the latest version right after it was released. No problems at all, new features look promising.

Offline nobody

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2014, 09:06:32 AM »
It looks I'll achieve a record in my AdSense earnings this month if everything continues working so well. Got a great boost in traffic 13 days ago on many of my AWB sites,

Offline hseo007

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2014, 12:37:39 AM »
I bought the software cause it said it creates all unique content.  However, putting it in copyscape pulls up a lot of dupe.  Should I be concerned?

Offline nobody

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2014, 08:54:51 AM »
Well, here are some facts:

1. copyscape is designed for different things, using it to findduplicated content is a terrible idea, unless you create your very own website from scratch. Why? It's because this system takes small text chunks and searches for them on the Internet, so even if you create a unique website and then put some news feed on it, copyscape will identify it as a duplicate. Please note search engines "see" pages in a totally different way. So just forget copyscape.

2. My AWB sites still work just fine, so keep building :)

Offline JagMan

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2014, 06:35:13 AM »
Never used any online tools to check my AWB sites. As long as they produce nice cash to me, I'm happy  8) 8) 8)

Offline krithikai

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2015, 02:33:46 AM »
Hi everyone
entering the forum first time. Bought AWB way back in 2011.  Created nearly 150 websites.  Not a single penny earned for almost one year.  Then did not renew the hosting or domains.  Have been keeping aloof for the past 2 years due to some personal problems.

Planning to come back now with fresh websites of AWB.

Could my friends please throw some light on the below:

*  Does websites built with AWB still work?
*  Do they really earn $$
*  What else needs to be done other than building the websites?
*  Can I have one domain and all others in sub domains?
*  How long does it normally take an AWB site to start earning some $$?

Pl throw some light on the present status to enable me to decide whether to go ahead and create websites with AWB or to forget it.

thanks

Offline newmember

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2015, 03:23:32 AM »
Hi krithikai!

Not sure what issues you experienced with AWB in 2011, but it works well in 2014 (and in 2015 as well). My AWB sites earn money, and if you want the same, you should focus your AWB sites on different niches. Don't focus on specific niches only. For example, I found that some of my sites rank pretty well even in competitive niches. The point is that you shouldn't build only sites that use low competition keywords because if you do so, you will loose an opportunity to get some high-paying clicks/conversions.

I do NOT say that each single site will get good rankings, but the more different niches you have, the better. I just don't know the exact reason why some AWB sites rank well in competitive niches while some other AWB sites have lower rankings even with "cheap" niches. Can someone share his thoughts?

Offline krithikai

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2015, 05:09:10 AM »
Hi Newmember

thank you for your reply. Can you tell me how many sites you have built and how many are in the 1st page of google.  Also if at all you are making any money out of these sites.

If you can please also let me know how to incorporate our own ad/product in the home page instead of clickbank or amazon or adsense.

thanks and regards

Offline Eve

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2015, 09:59:56 AM »
I just don't know the exact reason why some AWB sites rank well in competitive niches while some other AWB sites have lower rankings even with "cheap" niches. Can someone share his thoughts?

Pretty easy to explain. Since AWB makes each site unique (even if you use the same settings and even the same keywords), naturally some AWB sites rank better than your other AWB sites that have the same keywords. Hope you got the basic idea.
Born to perform

Offline Eve

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2015, 10:01:43 AM »
If you can please also let me know how to incorporate our own ad/product in the home page instead of clickbank or amazon or adsense.

I'm not a newmember, but I can help you on this :) Just go to their knowledgebase and type the word "custom" in the search box - you should see an article on how to add custom code to sites powered by AWB. Easy if you have basic understanding of HTML.
Born to perform

Offline newmember

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2015, 10:48:53 AM »
krithikai, I have hundreds of sites (not all of them running on different domains), so I can't tell you exactly how many sites I have in 1st page on Google because each site has at least 500 keywords (some have 10.000+), and it would be difficult to track hundreds of thousands of keywords total :) But sites earn a stable income every month for me. However, earnings depend per site. Some sites are huge earners while some other sites earn only cents. Overall, I'm happy ;)

Offline krithikai

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2015, 05:45:28 AM »
thanks to both of you
I will try the knowledge base.  But I would like to confess that I am not a techie and no knowledge of HTML or any coding for that matter.

dear newmember
You say that you have put in more than 500 keywords and some nearly 10000.  I have a basic doubt. Since AWB picks up content from all round the internet, is it not possible that we may have some copyright issue.  In fact, I think one of the members had that issue earlier.

Also can you tell me whether your earnings are in Adsense or something else.  Because since I am going to start all over again, I do not want to put adsense in the beginning itself as this may cause danger to my account.  I would like to wait until the websites have some visitors and then only incorporate adsense.  Meantime, any possibility of earning with anything else.

Offline newmember

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2015, 10:59:54 AM »
I never got any emails from other webmasters about copyrighted content, so I guess everything is alright here. My earnings are not only from AdSense because I also run some "dangerous" sites.