Author Topic: Blog Comment Poster Review / Feedback  (Read 2394 times)

Offline newmember

Blog Comment Poster Review / Feedback
« on: November 05, 2011, 03:06:45 AM »
This is a follow up to post at http://www.forum.adsenseboy.com/index.php/topic,503.0.html where member TriangleAE asked other people if they are happy about Blog Comment Poster software. I'm also new to this tool (got it yesterday), and here is my short review.

Installation and configuration was easy (no video tutorial was needed) and after a few minutes of basic personalization the software was tweaked according to my needs. I think that default software settings are OK, so I changed very few options.

After adding my 1st domain, some keywords and 3 comment messages (I used variables for better results as suggested by AdSenseBoy) software configuration wizard reported that my installation is ready to do the job. I don't want to build too many backlinks while testing, so my submissions limit is set to 20 submissions.

Today I checked submission reports (where all submissions are displayed) and verified reports (where only verified comments are displayed) and was happy. I used another blog commenting software and its success ratio was only 0.1-0.3% (still better thank nothing). Blog Comment Poster has 3% success ratio for my first campaign, and it's even higher than expected (I expected it to be about 1%) and it's without any efforts (I will tweak the tool today for even higher sucecss), so to answer TriangleAE question; Yes, I'm happy with my purchase. Hope that helps...

Offline kwebdesigner

• K Web Designer
Re: Blog Comment Poster Review / Feedback
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2015, 04:46:19 AM »
Thank you to your effort sharing your experience with blog comment poster, I'm itching to purchase this right now.. again. thank you